View Profile Shualee

14 Movie Reviews

So interesting I love watching this, sad it's so short tho :( Anyway I like how the story progresses slowly it makes your watches wanna know more, but others may just want to be impatient and complain about it. You put a lot of work into this and it is awesome,

Yes it took along time but it was totally worth the wait! I can't wait to see the next part! Keep up the good work~

ahhh!!! SO FREAKING EPIC!!! WHY WHY WHY DID YOU MAKE IS A 2 PARTER! MAN YOU GOT ME AT THE END OF MY SEAT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HURRY AND MAKE THE NEXT PART * faints *

I really like this one it was pretty funny too just like the other episodes
GOOD JOB~

18 Game Reviews

Gosh I absolutely loved this story!
I'd check newgrounds everyday waiting for a new episode to come out!
I can't believe this is the last episode tho * cries *
It was just ugh I loved every moment. This story line amazing and it definitely something I am going to re-read all over again just for the hell of it.
Keep up the amazing work, I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! I have a lot of cool ideas for future projects :-)

This was so cool! I really enjoyed it and I was so caught off guard when Nick was punched in the face. There were moments when it came down to the choices I beat around the bush and other moments I was blunt. I really really enjoyed playing this. And something that really got me thinking was at the end when it said
" You chose the truth last. What does that say about you? "
I was actually trying to figure that out. I honestly didn't know it said about me. I just wanted to hear the lie, than half the truth than get all the facts.

I really enjoyed the game and I chose to stay with my family and when I went to work to days later I was murdered because of it.

Its a shame how John is killed for choosing family over the world.

1 Audio Review

Super cool

This song is so cool! All my 5's go to this! =3

ThatJohnnyGuy responds:

thanks!

3 Art Reviews

WHOA this is so cool! I wish I could totally draw like you! Plz keep up the awesome work!

I have no idea how you managed it but you just made Shadow seem even awesomer in this pic

Whoa it looks so awesome can't wait to see the new RPG :)

Hey there, I'm not gonna tell my real name but you can call me Lizzy or Shualee. I'm nice and random I'm from DeviantArt and I love to draw and write. I am super kind and I will always try my very best to help!

23, Female